[cmake-developers] Ninja: Recognize <OBJECT> and <CMAKE_C_COMPILER> in CMAKE_DEPFILE_FLAGS_${lang}

Peter Collingbourne peter at pcc.me.uk
Sun Mar 25 23:50:11 EDT 2012

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 08:52:42AM -0400, Brad King wrote:
> On 3/22/2012 12:23 PM, Amine Khaldi wrote:
>> I've attached a patch that allows us (ReactOS) ... to properly track dependencies in rc files.
>
> Peter, as maintainer of the Ninja generator how does this look
> to you?

I think this is fine, as long as we stay consistent with the set of
substitutions offered by ExpandRuleVariables so we have the option
of switching to that later.  Committed at 6b5614f together with a
modified version of the change suggested by Alexander Usov to work
around the incorrect handing of depfile options by distcc.

Peter