[cmake-developers] Ninja Issues with dependencies

Chuck Atkins chuck.atkins at kitware.com
Wed Mar 14 14:58:47 EDT 2012

Just to clarify with more information:

cmake: d2d492f492a8a6082345e439a9c15418f0d483db
- This is the head of the branch that was merged into next

ninja: fdec96f54e92d2990ebf1ba5434b317d3d8ad49d
- Tues, Mar. 13

Chuck Atkins
R&D Engineer, Kitware, Inc.
(518) 371-3971 x603
chuck.atkins at kitware.com

-- "Mathematicians are tools for turning coffee grounds into formulas.",
Paul Erdos