[cmake-developers] Ninja windows

Peter Kümmel syntheticpp at gmx.net
Tue Mar 6 18:17:22 EST 2012

On 06.03.2012 17:44, Bill Hoffman wrote:
> What is the current status of ninja windows?  I would like to setup a
> dashboard for this, however, the ninja code for windows does not seem to
> be on the stage for CMake right now.   Is there a way to get it on the
> stage?  Or is it too far from being useful to be on the stage at this point?
>
> Thanks.

The following tests FAILED:
          78 - CustomCommandWorkingDirectory (Failed)
          80 - BuildDepends (Failed)
          98 - QtAutomoc (Failed)
         116 - Plugin (Failed)
         123 - ModuleDefinition (Failed)
         155 - CTestTestStopTime (Failed)
Errors while running CTest

But it builds CMake. On more complex projects RC file rules is broken
($FLAGS/$DEFINES are missing).

A ninja binary is here, also packaged with the installer:
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/cmakescript/files/
(git at github.com:syntheticpp/ninja.git, token-splitter branch)

Peter