[cmake-developers] Doxygen documentation

Yury G. Kudryashov urkud.urkud at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 10:10:47 EST 2012

Brad King wrote:

> On 3/6/2012 2:23 AM, Yury G. Kudryashov wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> I've just found that there are two doxygen configs in cmake source tree:
>> * cmake/doxygen.config
>
> I think you can remove this one.
>
>> * cmake/Utilities/Doxygen/* VTK magic
>>
>> The second one can be enabled by BUILD_DOCUMENTATION but doc_makeall.sh
>> references some VTK_* variables.
>>
>> Which one should I use/fix/..?
>
> ...and remove VTK references of course.  Those are left from *way* back.
Did I understand correctly that I should remove the first one and work on
the second one?

Where can I find the scripts referenced by the second one? In VTK source
tree? Do we really need those scripts?

>From doc_makeall.sh.in:
# INTERMEDIATE_DOX_DIR:
# Directory where the intermediate Doxygen files should be stored (mainly
# these headers files converted from the VTK format to the Doxygen format).

What is the "VTK format"? Doesn't cmake use plain doxygen format?
--
Yury G. Kudryashov,
mailto: urkud at mccme.ru