[cmake-developers] <target>_automoc targets in VS2010 projects

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Jun 20 17:02:41 EDT 2012

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 4:58 PM, Thomas Sondergaard
<ts at medical-insight.com>wrote:

> On 2012-06-20 18:49, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
>
>> On Wednesday 20 June 2012, Thomas Sondergaard wrote:
>>  > We tried putting the generated <target>_automoc targets in VS2010
>>  > folders manually like shown below, but it doesn't work.
>>
>> I don't have any Windows around.
>>
>> But if you can come up with a way how to do it, I can implement it.
>>

> Thanks, I will look into it.
>

> Thomas
>
> --
>
> Powered by www.kitware.com
>
> Visit other Kitware open-source projects at http://www.kitware.com/**
> opensource/opensource.html<http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.html>

> http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/**CMake_FAQ<http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ>

Isn't it as simple as adding the target property when the targets are
defined (presumably by CMake C++ code internally)? You could use the value
of the proposed GLOBAL property as the value for each target.

And adding appropriate property documentation, too, of course.