[cmake-developers] [CMake] Cross-compilation for windows on Darwin with nighlty build fails

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 16:55:33 EDT 2012

2012/7/21 Claus Klein <claus.klein at arcormail.de>:
> Hi Eric,
>
> would it be possible to change the CMakeFindBinUtils.cmake like my patch?
> With this this changes it works fine and it is faster too.

Alex is in charge of the bug you filed and has more knowledge than me
w.r.t. cross-compiling support in CMake so I'd rather let him examine
your patch.

> But I do not understand, why the second times, FIND_PROGRAM() fails?

I don't think it fails "the second time" the problem should be that
"_CMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_LOCATION" may not be set the first time
CMakeFindBinUtils.cmake is loaded.

> I have uploaded a log file to
> http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=13379) which shows what happens
> without this patch.