[cmake-developers] cmake 2.8.9 rc2 - OS X Lion

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Jul 18 18:29:45 EDT 2012

I just kicked off a bootstrap build of CMake on our dashboard machine
kamino and it bootstrapped, built and tested fine. (based on the
"cmake-2.8.9-rc2.tar.gz")

That machine is our closest match to yours, with OS X 10.7.3 and Xcode
4.3 and the command line tools installed.

Is there anything else strange about that machine? (Any additional
compilers installed, for example? Or any MacPorts, fink or homebrew
packages installed that may have futzed with the system include
files?)