[cmake-developers] cmake selftest use different compiler and binutils as configured on Darwin

Claus Klein claus.klein at arcormail.de
Sun Jul 15 16:38:32 EDT 2012

Can anyone please help?

Thanks in advance
Best Regards
Claus

On 09.07.2012, at 18:52, Claus Klein wrote:

>> Perhaps I must set a different CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME, but which one?
>>
>> #FIXME   -DCMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME=Darwin-GNU \
>>  -DCMAKE_C_COMPILER=/opt/local/libexec/ccache/gcc \
>>  -DCMAKE_CXX_COMPILER=/opt/local/libexec/ccache/g++ \
>>
>> IMO it is a use case like cross compiling!
>> I need a chance to control what happens.

None of the cmake nighly test use my configured compiler!

claus-kleins-macbook-pro:CmakeNinjaBuildDir clausklein$ find . -type f
-name CMakeCache.txt -print0 | xargs -0 grep CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER: |
grep  mp-4.7
./CMakeCache.txt:CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER:FILEPATH=/opt/local/bin/i386-apple-
darwin9-g++-mp-4.7
claus-kleins-macbook-pro:CmakeNinjaBuildDir clausklein$ find . -type f
-name CMakeCache.txt -print0 | xargs -0 grep CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER: |
grep  -v mp-4.7 | wc -l
190
claus-kleins-macbook-pro:CmakeNinjaBuildDir clausklein$