[cmake-developers] Ninja passes all tests on OS X

Peter Kümmel syntheticpp at gmx.net
Tue Jul 10 08:51:48 EDT 2012

On 07.07.2012 20:54, Nicolas Desprès wrote:

> I have pushed the re-factor patch. Let me know what do you think. I
> have tested on Linux and MacOSX with the Makefile and Ninja generator
> and both work fine.

I've tested it here and BundleTest still fails.
It doesn't install the "Resource" files.

Looking at your patch I assume you've overseen

// write rules for Mac OS X Application Bundle content.
void WriteMacOSXContentRules(std::vector<cmSourceFile*> const& sources);
void WriteMacOSXContentRules(cmSourceFile& source, const char* pkgloc);

in class cmMakefileTargetGenerator.

Peter