[cmake-developers] [CMake 0013381]: /usr/include ignored by code::Blocks generator

Mantis Bug Tracker mantis at public.kitware.com
Fri Jul 6 12:25:44 EDT 2012

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
Reported By:                Nicholas Katzakis
Assigned To:
Project:                    CMake
Issue ID:                   13381
Category:                   (No Category)
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   major
Date Submitted:             2012-07-06 12:25 EDT
include_directories(/usr/include)

^--- Even if I include this directive, if I open the project in Qt Creator it
fails to build. Going to command prompt and doing "VERBOSE=1 make" reveals that
/usr/include is not passed at all to the compiler (macports GCC 4.6 or 4.7.1).

If on the other hand I use cmake's default generator (unix MakeFiles) then
"/usr/include" is properly included.

Steps to Reproduce:
1. include_directories(/usr/include)
2. use codeblocks generator