[cmake-developers] new Generator

J Decker d3ck0r at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 20:10:41 EDT 2012

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 7:57 AM, Bill Hoffman <bill.hoffman at kitware.com> wrote:
> On 7/2/2012 10:25 AM, J Decker wrote:
>>
>> lcc
>> lcc-win32/64
>>

> Using nmake,jom, gmake or ninja that should not require a new generator.
> Just a few platform files.  See Modules/Platform:

ninja looks promising as an inbetween; lcc of course has it's own
make.  I however don't find ninja on windows latest download...
there's a couple references in the /share/

>> altneratively some other flavors of visual studio projects
>
> These would most likely be sub-classes of the existing generators.  What
> flavors where you thinking of?  (chocolate, vanilla?) :)

a flag to enable generating a line when compiling CLR which allows
adding references to .NET things to the project.  (soemthing that has
to be manually set for each target)

something like <CLRSuppor>true</CLRSupport>

http://www.mail-archive.com/cmake@cmake.org/msg39818.html