[cmake-developers] [CMake 0013367]: Problem with Eclipse project generation : OpenGL and GLUT headers

Mantis Bug Tracker mantis at public.kitware.com
Sun Jul 1 19:37:50 EDT 2012

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
Reported By:                Nicholas Yue
Assigned To:
Project:                    CMake
Issue ID:                   13367
Category:                   CMake
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   minor
Date Submitted:             2012-07-01 19:37 EDT
Hi,
     I am using CMake 2.8.8

     I have been generating Eclipse project and building my software
successfully both on the command line and within Eclipse.

     However, when I open up my project in Eclipse, the indexer fails to
find the necessary headers for OpenGL and GLUT

     Moreover, I noticed the following via ccmake

     GLUT_INCLUDE_DIR /System/Library/Frameworks/GLUT.framework/Headers
     OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework

     Note the differences in the directory "Headers"

     Is there additional steps for the OS X platform so that code
completion and C++ indexer works properly when using OpenGL and GLUT on
OS X when generating Eclipse project files via CMake.

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change