[cmake-developers] Dashboard issues with ExternalProject (untar bz2 not working?)

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Wed Jan 11 13:24:42 EST 2012

On 1/11/2012 12:04 PM, Rolf Eike Beer wrote:
> That was me. I pushed a topic to stage yesterday for review that improved
> FindBZip2.cmake to detect the debug library on Windows and handle both
> optimized and debug variants. CMake preloads the BZIP2_LIBRARIES variable with
> cmbzip2, which currently is ignored in that new thing.

The top-level CMakeLists.txt file in CMake needs to pre-load BZIP2_*
with whatever is needed to convince find_package(BZIP2) to use the
CMake-built cmbzip2 library.  If you're changing the Find module for
it then what needs to be pre-loaded may depend on which version of
CMake is used to configure the build of CMake.  It's a bit tricky.