[cmake-developers] libarchive upstream

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Thu Jan 5 10:25:30 EST 2012

On 1/5/2012 10:05 AM, Rolf Eike Beer wrote:
> Please cherry-pick 41719b7507a70b0c098f652c96693ba7755b397f into the
> updated branch again and push this upstream, too.

The libarchive-upstream branch must remain pristine w.r.t. upstream.
Your fix is already in the update-libarchive topic:

   http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commit;h=c37c0c78

There are several other fixes in the topic that should go upstream too.
Some of them came from fixes to our previous libarchive snapshot and
some of them are new.  The new way to do the import (enabled by Git)
will allow me to identify and extract all of them once the topic has
matured.