[cmake-developers] Improving CPack Documentation (and may be others as well)

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 11:03:47 EST 2012

2012/1/3 Eric Noulard <eric.noulard at gmail.com>:
> 2012/1/3 Brad King <brad.king at kitware.com>:
>> On 1/2/2012 7:43 PM, Eric Noulard wrote:
>>>
>>> I try to push forward the feature request:
>>> http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=10067
>>
>> [snip]
>>
>>> Anybody have some time to try this?
>>> I'd like to have some feedback before going on.
>>>
>>> The branch is stage/ImproveCPackDoc.
>>

>> Please factor out the completion, top-level command help, and
>> other changes that do not introduce the new functionality.  Put
>> them in their own topic for separate review, and then rebase
>> the main changes on it.  That will make this much easier to
>> review and test.  Currently the new logic is split across a few
>> commits so it is hard to follow.

stage/CMake-completion-improvement
  contains the completion update.
  This can  be merged to next/master independently from other
  because the changes won't be used unless the new options appears

stage/ImproveCPackDoc-part1
  contains changes that do not add features but document existing ones.

Those topics are based on master from this morning (CEST).

As such they may be merged to next and then to master as they are.
I'll start another branch which will contain new feature only concerning
"true" enhancement.

--
Erk
http://www.april.org