[cmake-developers] Improving CPack Documentation (and may be others as well)

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue Jan 3 10:12:22 EST 2012

On 1/2/2012 7:43 PM, Eric Noulard wrote:
> I try to push forward the feature request:
[snip]
> Anybody have some time to try this?
> I'd like to have some feedback before going on.
>
> The branch is stage/ImproveCPackDoc.

Please factor out the completion, top-level command help, and
other changes that do not introduce the new functionality.  Put
them in their own topic for separate review, and then rebase
the main changes on it.  That will make this much easier to
review and test.  Currently the new logic is split across a few
commits so it is hard to follow.