[cmake-developers] Nightly Binary not building on windows

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 13:14:59 EST 2012

2012/2/28 Bill Hoffman <bill.hoffman at kitware.com>:
> The nightly binary for CMake is not building because of a test failure:
>
> http://open.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=136868750&build=2046004
>

> CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:52 (message):
>  Subversion_VERSION_SVN has unexpected content
> Call Stack (most recent call first):
>  CMakeLists.txt:74 (check_version_string)
>
> The following tests FAILED:
>        185 - CMakeOnly.AllFindModules (Failed)

This commit
cffce2ffb366cd5c598f56e8f0789124a6d1b7a9
added at least this
check_version_string(SUBVERSION Subversion_VERSION_SVN)

Subversion_VERSION_SVN seems empty (from the error message)?

The module is named "FindSubversion.cmake" make be

check_version_string(SUBVERSION Subversion_VERSION_SVN)

should simply be:

check_version_string(Subversion Subversion_VERSION_SVN)

upper/lower case trouble?

Mixed-case leads to trouble since (from FindSubversion.cmake) we have:

#  Subversion_FOUND - true if the command line client was found
#  SUBVERSION_FOUND - same as Subversion_FOUND, set for compatiblity reasons

--
Erk
http://www.le-message.org