[cmake-developers] Attention ninja-generator developers

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Feb 22 17:26:03 EST 2012

Hi there,

When I merged the 'target-include-directories' branch to 'next' today,
I got build errors on the Continuous dashboards related to the new
ninja generator. (Some method signatures changed and had to be
updated.)

To resolve the errors, I had to get the 'ninja-generator' branch from
the stage, merge my 'target-include-directories' branch into it, fix
the error, and then push a new updated ninja-generator branch to the
stage and merge it to 'next' again.

If you are working on that branch, make sure to get the latest tip of
it from the stage, and then continue development from there.

Thanks -- and let me know if you need any help with this...

David C.