[cmake-developers] Modifying RPATH feature to run tests uninstalled

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Feb 20 08:22:28 EST 2012

On 2/19/2012 6:38 PM, Stephen Kelly wrote:
> I have also added a skip-install-rpath branch to my clone for review.
>
> So far it's a quick hack. I'm not sure if I'm barking up the right or wrong
> tree.

That's a good start.  However I do not think the logic plays well
with BUILD_WITH_INSTALL_RPATH as currently written.  If that is
set then the build tree should end up with the install-tree rpath
which should be empty if SKIP_INSTALL_RPATH is on.  Therefore
the relink/chrpath paths should not need to return true always
when SKIP_INSTALL_RPATH is on.