[cmake-developers] Build faild on Darwin? Don't know why?

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 17:47:37 EST 2012

My recent commit on CPack-dynamicDocSection
http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=shortlog;h=e175af3e74006e6f3a4fdaead20522b29034c45b

may have broken this build
http://open.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=135708291&build=2018382

the trouble is I cannot imagine why, since most of the modification where done
inside comment of some CPackXXX.cmake scripts.

The part of my commit located in C++ files should be unrelated to CPack Bundle
generator?

I'm not a Mac OS user  and the error:
"CPack Error: Error executing: /Developer/Tools/SetFile -a C
"/Volumes/BundleGeneratorTest-0.1-Darwin 1"
CPack Error: Error assigning custom icon to temporary disk image.
CPack Error: Problem compressing the directory
CPack Error: Error when generating package: BundleGeneratorTest"

does not give me much information.

Could someone help me with that, by may be

ctest -R BundleGeneratorTest on current next or stage/CPack-dynamicDocSection ?

--
Erk
http://www.april.org