[cmake-developers] ninja broken on windows?

Richard Wackerbarth richard at NFSNet.org
Thu Feb 16 17:08:36 EST 2012

What are we trying to accomplish here?

I have set up 3 of my machines (1 each MacOSX, FreeBSD, and Linux --- like my housekeeper, I don't do Windows) to submit nightly builds using the Ninja generator. That will test the impact of changes in the generator.

But it appears that we may also need to be testing the evolving state of ninja.
For that, it would seem that we need a different dashboard and (at least as a wrapper) a CMake driven build of ninja.

Am I missing something?

Richard