[cmake-developers] ninja broken on windows?

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Thu Feb 16 15:38:12 EST 2012

On 2/16/2012 2:57 PM, Peter Kümmel wrote:

> They are not interested.
> There is another patch in the pipeline but with
> this the current generator doesn't work.
>
> Use the official ninja and drop Win atm.

Bummer.  I am most interested in windows.  Would love to stop using
gmake...  Seems like they are doing lots of stuff with .d files for
windows.  So, they seem interested in supporting the platform.  Is there
something we can change in the cmake generator to make it work with the
way ninja is today, and will be for the foreseeable future?

-Bill