[cmake-developers] 185 - CMakeOnly.AllFindModules (Failed)

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Mon Feb 13 11:33:14 EST 2012

On  our linux release machine we are getting an error in the modules
that is preventing the release from being made.  The error is:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:58 (message):
   GNUPLOT_VERSION_STRING has unexpected content

CMake Error at Test.cmake:11 (message):
   CMake failed to configure AllFindModules

The gnuplot on that machine is sooo old it does not respond to --version...

The linux is very old so that CMake is forward compatible with other
machines.

-Bill