[cmake-developers] Ninja help

Richard Wackerbarth richard at NFSNet.org
Wed Feb 15 12:40:03 EST 2012

Regretfully, testing the Ninja Generator for the nightly CMake dashboard is not as simple as would be desired.

First, you have to bootstrap using a recent version of CMake (I am using my default "Unix Makefile" build for the nightly dashboard)

And then, on MacOSX 10.6, it fails on some of the tests .... :(

I will now try to add it to one of my FreeBSD builds.

Richard