[cmake-developers] [CMake 0013805]: Add support for CPACK_PACKAGE_RELOCATABLE to NSIS Generator

Mantis Bug Tracker mantis at public.kitware.com
Wed Dec 19 22:51:03 EST 2012

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
Reported By:                Andrew Bott
Assigned To:
Project:                    CMake
Issue ID:                   13805
Category:                   (No Category)
Reproducibility:            have not tried
Severity:                   minor
Date Submitted:             2012-12-19 22:51 EST
Last Modified:              2012-12-19 22:51 EST
I have a need for generating an NSIS installer that doesn't allow the user to
select the install directory (Forces use of default). I expected this to be
controlled by the CPACK_PACKAGE_RELOCATABLE variable, but found that this was
not the case. Whilst relocatability should probably be ON by default for the
NSIS generator, I'd like it to be configurable e.g.:

Somewhere in NSIS.template.in:
@CPACK_NSIS_PAGE_DIRECTORY@

And somewhere else:
IF( CPACK_PACKAGE_RELOCATABLE  )
  SET( CPACK_NSIS_PAGE_DIRECTORY "!insertmacro MUI_PAGE_DIRECTORY" )
ENDIF

Steps to Reproduce:
Trivially reproducable

Issue History