[cmake-developers] Mantis limitation

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Aug 30 11:30:59 EDT 2012

Thanks for the pointer to the Form Recovery browser extension. That
will help, if I can remember to install it again whenever I switch
computers... :-)

In the meantime, our IT guys have said they've "doubled gc_maxlifetime
which may make it happen less frequently -- seems to be the only
option so far."

If anybody comes across information about how to avoid this problem
entirely, please do pass it along here.

Thanks,
David Cole