[cmake-developers] Porting QtDialog to Qt 5

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Tue Aug 21 12:29:10 EDT 2012

On Tuesday, August 21, 2012 11:18:44 AM Stephen Kelly wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've pushed the qt5-qtdialog-port branch to stage. It makes it possible to
> build the QtDialog with Qt 5 (and some other clean-ups). I don't have Qt 4
> in my Qt 5 environment, and I do need cmake in my Qt 5 environment, so this
> ensures that I get a usable dialog when building cmake in my Qt 5
> environment.
>
> In the branch, Qt 5 is preferred if found.
>
> Any objection to merging it to next?

Nice.

However, I get this error:

$ CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=/dir/to/qt5-build/ cmake ../CMake
CMake Error at Source/QtDialog/CMakeLists.txt:20 (qt5_wrap_ui):
  Unknown CMake command "qt5_wrap_ui".
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  Source/QtDialog/CMakeLists.txt:57 (QT4_WRAP_UI)

Any ideas?

--
Clinton Stimpson
Elemental Technologies, Inc