[cmake-developers] Continuous cdash submissions and OSX10.8

Ho Cheung hocheung20 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 15:15:05 EDT 2012

Hello cmake-developers,

I've been trying to make a Continuous build machine, but my submissions always get split into 2 separate submissions, one for the "update" and another for the configure/build/test.

See the "tonic" and "bitcoin-miner1" machines on the Farsight Dashboard.

http://open.cdash.org/index.php?project=Farsight

At this point I can only conclude that one of the three issues below is likely:

1. My script is broken (unlikely, I copied it from a working OSX10.7 submission script)
2. There is a bug in ctest (I tried 2.8.7 and 2.8.9)
3. OSX10.8 has broken the submission routines.

I was hoping if someone could take a look and eliminate 1 and 2.

Regards,

Ho Cheung
Research Assistant - University of Houston
hocheung20 at gmail.com
(832) 215-6347