[cmake-developers] CMake: need developer help / adopt a bug

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Mon Aug 20 12:09:56 EDT 2012

Call for CMake developers! Please adopt one or more of these bugs if you
can.

The following 11 bugs are on the CMake 2.8.10 roadmap, but they are
UNASSIGNED. They do not have anybody actively working on them at the moment.

- 8 of these are very important to the ReactOS project (mostly related to
better assembly language support in Visual Studio generators)
- some of them have patches
- some have comments that the patches aren't quite up to CMake standards in
one way or another
- all need fixing, building and testing, and a developer to ferry the
necessary changes all the way through our CMake dashboard testing process

If YOU or someone you know can adopt one (or 2 or 3) of these bugs and get
them fixed in the next 2 months, we can get those bug fixes into the next
official release of CMake, 2.8.10, release candidate 1 scheduled for
mid-October.

Please consider helping out or taking on some of these bugs and
contributing to CMake improvements.

Thanks,
David Cole
Kitware, Inc.