[cmake-developers] qt4_use_modules

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Wed Aug 15 13:38:57 EDT 2012

On Wednesday, August 15, 2012 11:53:28 AM Brad King wrote:
> On 08/15/2012 11:41 AM, Stephen Kelly wrote:
> > Brad King wrote:
> >> Please rebase the topic on master so you can drop the middle commit
> >> that removes trailing whitespace.
> >
> > I did this and squashed it into one commit.
>
> Thanks.  The change looks good to me, though I'll still be more
> comfortable if a Qt expert reviews it.

Stephen,

I've been playing with for a bit and was wondering how to handle the qtmain
library with it?
Do I actually have to put a if(WIN32) around that, like this?
if(WIN32)
  qt4_use_modules(myapp main)
endif()

Previously, I could do
target_link_libraries(cmake-gui CMakeLib ${QT_QTMAIN_LIBRARY} ${QT_LIBRARIES})
and on those platforms without qtmain, the variable is simply empty.

Besides that question, the patch looks fine to me.

--
Clinton Stimpson
Elemental Technologies, Inc