[cmake-developers] conditionals in generator expressions

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Aug 13 11:31:13 EDT 2012

On 06/11/2012 11:27 AM, Brad King wrote:
> I've started a local topic branch and implemented $<0:...>,
> $<1:...>, and $<CONFIG:...>.  When I get a chance I'll add
> some of the other queries, documentation, and tests for the
> generator expression features.

I've been making occasional progress on this.  This morning I
packaged up the results into a topic branch and pushed it here:

 https://gitorious.org/~bradking/cmake/bradkings-cmake/commits/generator-expression-conditions

It includes basic documentation and extensive tests.  I'll
look at merging it after the development pause is over.

> I don't think I'll have time to add new places like
> INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES that evaluate values through
> cmGeneratorExpression.  It should be pretty straightforward
> for you to try though.

This is still the case.  You can try it based on my topic.