[cmake-developers] Understanding...

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 03:58:46 EDT 2012

http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=5d44e7b15ab40ba4568ce7c584df587c03caed40

> Can you point us to the dashboard failure that occurred that you did
> not understand?

http://open.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=156064823&build=2506759

Another is:

http://open.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=156133321&build=2511190

Additionally, it seems from the nightly results that exports on some Windows
platforms don't work the same for C as for C++ projects:

http://open.cdash.org/testSummary.php?project=1&name=Module.GenerateExportHeader&date=2012-08-12

I'm not certain what to do about the above, and I don't think I fully
understand them.

Also, it looks like the xlc FAIL_REGEX could be extended, but I'm not sure
if -f is something special to the xlc compiler or if 'Cannot find or open
file' should be added to the regex list:

http://open.cdash.org/testDetails.php?test=156120254&build=2510696