[cmake-developers] ReactOS: Important filed bug reports went to backlog en masse

Doug douglas.linder at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 21:36:07 EDT 2012

Just idly, I wonder how practical it would be to automatically close
bugs older than XXX time that haven't been touched or assigned.

If nothing else it'd generate a notification to the submitter of the
bug that either the bug was over looked or not considered important
and deserves some discussion if they want it fixed.

I've read a few articles online about doing this sort of thing to
clear the 'fog' of irrelevant issues that clogs up bug trackers, esp.
public ones.

~
Doug.