[cmake-developers] Unique compile definitions

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 10:30:49 EDT 2012

Brad King wrote:

> On 08/10/2012 08:53 AM, Stephen Kelly wrote:
>> The point of doing it in a separate test was to be more clearly able to
>> see the duplication without it getting lost in a different test, and to
>> be able to see which one sets which definition first (add_defintions or
>> set_property(COMPILE_DEFINITONS)) to test that neither overwrites the
>> other.
>
> Okay, that's fine, thanks.

I've updated the branch with the API change to use std::set. The XCode
generator does not use the cmLocalGenerator::AppendDefines method, but the
VisualStudio6Generator does.

For now I have blindly ported the VisualStudio6Generator. Can anyone test it
or even make sure it builds before pushing to next (some time after the
style sweep I guess).