[cmake-developers] Unique compile definitions

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Aug 10 08:41:51 EDT 2012

On 08/10/2012 04:53 AM, Stephen Kelly wrote:
> I've merged a branch into next to ensure that compiler definitions are only
> added one time on the command line.

The "Preprocessor" test already has extensive coverage of COMPILE_DEFINITIONS.
Can that test be extended for your cases instead of adding a new test?

Also I think the test for uniqueness is better done in the original form
using a local std::set<> to know whether each definition has been added.
Searching for existing strings in the output is not robust.