[cmake-developers] Cmake and visual studio failing to build....

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Aug 10 07:21:19 EDT 2012

Can you try again with a nightly build of CMake?

There's a change that we did not take that *is* in the nightly build,
but is not in the 2.8.9 release. I'd like to know if that change is
responsible for this behavior.

We were uncertain of this commit [
http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=e16f58ddd6aea9bebc6b4a914eed54cf7517ff61
] ... so it did not go into the 2.8.9 release.

Thx,
David