[cmake-developers] ninja status

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Sat Apr 7 14:46:44 EDT 2012

On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 3:49 PM, David Cole <david.cole at kitware.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 3:10 PM, Peter Kümmel <syntheticpp at gmx.net> wrote:
>>
>>> One nitpick with the patch, the KWStyle test fails because lines 58&
>>> 63 exceed our max line length limit (79 characters is the max). Could
>>> you please put another commit on top of that one, fixing the lines
>>> that are too long, and then also push that to stage and merge it to
>>> next again?
>>

>> 79 limit...
>> couldn't resist when typing the commit message ;)
>>

> Yes, I don't blame you. I've had the same thought myself several
> hundred times. ;-)
>
> Thanks a bunch. It prevents a big red splotch on the dashboard tomorrow.
>

> David

Despite fixing up the line length issue... there are several new
ninja-related dashboard problems today after your commits from
yesterday. Please take a look at them here:
http://open.cdash.org/index.php?project=CMake and see what you can do
to patch them up.

There's one new compiler warning, and it looks like your CMakeLists
changes have somehow caused a massive failure of the test suite. I'm
not sure I understand why yet, but perhaps you could try running the
test suite on your end, too, on a Mac or Windows build?

Thx,
David