[cmake-developers] ninja status
bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Tue Apr 3 12:48:06 EDT 2012
Hi, I just wanted to get an update on the ninja generator status.
Right now all linux tests are passing, and that platform seems to be done.
- No file level depend information
- Failing Tests: BuildDepends, Plugin
- application bundle and framework creation is unimplemented
- Failing tests: BuildDepends, BundleTest, CFBundleTest,
- Failing test: BuildDepends
Explanations of failing tests:
- The Plugin test is failing on Windows because the ENABLE_EXPORTS
target flag is not being processed:
# Create an executable that exports an API for use by plugins.
# Test placing exe import library in unique directory.
- I am not sure about the BuildDepend test and why it fails on both Mac,
Windows, and freebsd...
- all the bundle and framework tests fail on Mac because it is not
- Can we use master ninja for the windows dashboard now?
- Does anyone know if the depend processing for windows has been or will
be accepted in ninja?
More information about the cmake-developers