[cmake-developers] 2.8.6 target release date

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 14:37:03 EDT 2011

2011/9/20 David Cole <david.cole at kitware.com>:
> Go ahead and push to the stage and merge to next when it's ready.
> We're considering several topics for inclusion in the final release.

Done:

Merge topic 'CPackDeb-fakeroot' into next
    49da3bd CPackDeb fix #10325 automagically use fakeroot for DEB if
fakeroot is found

Merge topic 'CPackRPM-per-component-script' into next
    cc26a06 CPackRPM authorize per-component pre/post-[un]install
scripts (#0012063)

> There's not a lot on the stage right now anyhow. We'll keep it straight. :-)

Ok fine.
Be my guest for merging those two as well ;-]

--
Erk
http://www.april.org