[cmake-developers] Merge candidate

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 16:30:27 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I did finally have some time to try to solve:

Lilke I said in the BT I do not like pushing this kind of thing during RCs
however people may find it useful if no necessary to create proper deb package.

I did push my CPackDeb-fakeroot branch to stage but did not merge
it to next unless you all think it worth it.

If it should wait post 2.8.6 I'll redo a clean branch on new master
after the 2.8.6 release, the current stage branch may be deleted.

--
Erk
http://www.april.org