[cmake-developers] Changing my public key

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Sep 1 17:50:46 EDT 2011

Use this form again, as when you first signed up, to submit your public key:

  https://www.kitware.com/Admin/SendPassword.cgi

(You can leave the password field blank, or fill it with irrelevance,
since it's key-based access...)

I'll alert the people on the other end of that form that this should
be a replacement key for you.

Thanks,
David