[cmake-developers] Bug fix requests for the *next* release of CMake...

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Oct 21 14:20:15 EDT 2011

As an esteemed colleague has pointed out, those with "reporter" level
account in Mantis may not edit bugs other than their own directly.
So..... if you are in that boat, but would like to vote for a bug fix
to be considered for 2.8.7, please reply to this thread, and just list
the bug number, or a URL linking to its bug tracker page.

I will follow the replies to this thread and add those bugs to the
roadmap as they roll in.

Thanks,
David C.