[cmake-developers] Some documentation patches

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Thu Oct 13 17:19:59 EDT 2011

On 10/13/2011 2:14 PM, Nicolas Desprès wrote:
> 2011/10/13 Nicolas Desprès<nicolas.despres at gmail.com>:
>> Thanks for the review. I have fix all the remarks.
>
> Pushed on my github:
> https://github.com/polrop/CMake/commits/some-documentation-fixes

That looks pretty good.  I have two more comments:

- The following commits add lines over 79 characters that weren't already:

  "ccmake: Align 'g' and 'q' key instructions."
  "Usage: Document all options printing the version number."

- The commit "Doxygen: Fix warnings." modifies some *Lexer.cxx files
which are actually flex-generated sources created from the *.in.l
versions.  The modifications to the comments should be made in both
files so that the next time we regenerate the lexers the comments
are preserved.