[cmake-developers] Apple tests for target_link_libraries failing

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 12:56:21 EDT 2011

On 10/12/2011 06:37 PM, Richard Wackerbarth wrote:
> Given the question about "other platforms", I did an update to next
> on my newest FreeBSD build machine.
>
>     New revision of repository is: f48a0be07ebcdbe5d6c6a10d34e70cce164d9a9b
>
> Bad news:
>
>          Start 147: CMakeCommands.target_link_libraries
>   19/206 Test #147: CMakeCommands.target_link_libraries .........***Failed   16.00 sec
>

> The complete test will appear on the dashboard when the other half of the tests complete. (Perhaps 5 minutes)
>
> Richard

Thanks for that. Any information you can give about why it fails would
be useful.

For easyness of testing, you can ignore the unit test for now and try
out the tarball I posted earlier:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.programming.tools.cmake.devel/1985/focus=1988

Does it fail to build as expected?

Please also try the attached tarball. It is also expected to fail to build.