[cmake-developers] Setting the link interface and dependencies in one command

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Oct 7 11:30:02 EDT 2011

On 10/7/2011 11:23 AM, Stephen Kelly wrote:
> Brad King wrote:
>> Good start.  Please change the three Doing*Interface modes into an
>> enumeration so we don't have to worry about keeping three booleans
>> in a consistent state.
>
> Done.
>
>> Also, I think the documentation can be simplified for that signature:
>
> Done.

Thanks.

Unfortunately I won't have time to do a serious review of the topics

   cmake-link-interface-libraries
   target-link-libraries-interfaces

for a couple of weeks.  You're welcome to keep merging to next to see
results on the dashboard.  It won't be in master until after I can take
time for a thorough review.

Thanks for working on this!