[cmake-developers] branch HandleCMAKE_CXX_COMPILER_ARG1InEclipse for 2.8.6 ?

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Sat Oct 1 14:01:31 EDT 2011

Brad and Bill and I will look at this Monday.

We are closing in on the final 2.8.6 release. If we take changes Monday,
we'll merge them, await the dashboard results on Tuesday morning, and then
build the final 2.8.6. If we take no changes, I'll build 2.8.6 on Monday.

You must admit, this fix affects an awfully small percentage of the total
CMake user base... So we may not take it. But, since it's so small, we may.

Thx,
David