[cmake-developers] CMake 2.8.5-rc3 ready for testing!

J Decker d3ck0r at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 15:34:52 EDT 2011

Was really hoping that these changes could make it into cmake - since
they're very small script changes....

I posted these on the rc2 ready for testing thread too...

patch adds a file to compile with watcom to set VERSION=, adds to
wcl-386 a check for compiler version, and extends
InstallRequiredSystemLibraries.cmake to copy watcom libraries as
appropriate.

(I don't have a patch for, but it's a 2 line mod)