[cmake-developers] GUI hooks for VS variables

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Jan 28 17:39:56 EST 2011

I assume you're talking about Visual Studio...?

VS10 should be complete because of the way we built it. If not, please let
us know.

But for prior versions, open up (for example)
cmLocalVisualStudio7Generator.cxx and search for FlagTable. Then grep the
code for the flag you're thinking of mapping to make sure its absence is not
compensated for by other code.