[cmake-developers] Crash bug in XCode generator (2.8.3, 2.8.4-rc1, master)

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Jan 27 07:20:56 EST 2011

Thanks, Johan.

I just committed your patch and pushed it to 'next':
http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=b08657cf0fbe2d02d87a866e7c2dfc29f8d80571

Avoiding crashes. Big fan.

I think all toolchain files are intended for use with only Makefile
generators at this point... isn't that true? I'm not a big
cross-compiler yet, but I didn't think toolchain files were intended
to be used with Xcode or Visual Studio generators.

Thanks for the report and the patch!
David