[cmake-developers] Reminder about the upcoming CMake 2.8.4 release.

Richard Bateman richard at batemansr.us
Tue Jan 4 03:00:25 EST 2011

I tried sending an email about this once before, but maybe it didn't make it to the list?

What do I need to do to get the patch for CFBundle / Browser Plugin support into CMake? http://www.vtk.org/Bug/view.php?id=11295

I have followed all of the requests made by other developers and submitted a nice git patch, but I haven't seen any activity on it since I did that.  Is it still possible to get this into 2.8.4? That's what is set on the issue.

Richard